Sin City Witches
We are an eclectic social & educational organization for witches of all traditions in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Our mission is to unite, socialize, organize, educate and become active in the community.
- We strive to shatter negative stereo types. We are active participants in social and political issues facing witches in the Las Vegas area.
- We are a force for charitable giving and social change.
- We unite to fight prejudice and rejoice in a community of like minded individuals.
- We seek common ground through acceptance of diversity in the practice of witchcraft & related spiritual paths.
- We do not discriminate based on tradition or training. We do request you are honest and come to any hosted events with clear righteous intention.
- To Discover (on a personal level) a deeper meaning of Magick and our connection to the larger universe as a whole.
- To embrace the Goddess in all that we do.
- To Discover ways to work with the natural cycles of the universe and our own personal cosmic timing to be in sync with the natural flow in order to create change & balance for personal / greater good where applicable.
- To be inclusive and accepting of the diversity of nature and human kind .
- To take action and be strong in the face of injustice.
- To live a Magickal life and all that it implies to us personally .
- To not judge or hurt others and be responsible users of Magick.
- To create a wave of love and light that effects everyone around us .
- To Be diligent in our pursuit of social and civil liberties for all regardless of race, religion, sexuality or sex.
- To care about those less fortunate through action .
- To educate and raise awareness without fear and to be proud of who we are spiritually.
- To know we are all on a separate journey together… and everyone is on a different path to enlightenment & spiritual truth.
- Magick is neither black nor white it is he manipulation of energy through ritual and will to illicit a desired response . The users intent is what determines whether it is for positive or negative.